Whenever I try to log in, it just takes me
right back to the login page.
Please be sure to login directly at www.thinkwell.com rather
than through a bookmark or using a link from another website.
If that doesn't help, then the "Meta Refresh" browser function is probably being blocked either by your browser
or by another program (usually an anti-spy or anti-adware package).
If you're using Internet Explorer, follow these steps to correct the problem:
- Click on Tools in the menu bar of any Internet Explorer window
- Select Internet Options...
- Click on the Security tab
- Under Select a zone ..., click on Trusted sites
- Click on the Sites button
- Make sure that Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone is unchecked
- In the Add this website to the zone: box, enter thinkwell.com (without a
leading "www.") and click on Add
- In the Add this website to the zone: box, enter thinkwell.cachefly.net (again,
without a leading "www.") and click on Add
- Click on the Close button in the Trusted sites window
- If it is active, click on the Default level button under Security level for
- Click OK to close the Internet Options window
If you still don't get to your course home page after you've entered your Thinkwell username and password, then
it's almost certain that an external program is blocking Meta Refresh. In that case, you will have to determine
which program is responsible and how to configure it to allow thinkwell.com to use Meta Refresh.
We also recommend that you try using the free Firefox browser to access the Thinkwell site.