How to Place Your Order with Thinkwell Corporation
Click here to view the Thinkwell Corporation Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
You can order by phone by calling our bookstore order desk at 888-416-8880, option "1". You can also submit your purchase order information via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 1-512-416-8047
- US Mail: 505 E Huntland Dr Suite 150, Austin, TX 78752
To help us process your order quickly and efficiently, please include the following information on your purchase order:
- School name, professor name(s), and course codes
- ISBN, code, and product name. Please contact us if the ISBN the professor has given you does not appear or does not match the number on the list.
- Total quantity of each item needed
- Any special instructions the professor has given you regarding this order
- School term for which the purchase is being made
- Date by which you want delivery
- Shipping address
Thinkwell's ANSI/ISO Standard Address Number (SAN) for orders and billing is 915-5384.Order, Shipping, Payment and Return Information
All orders are accepted subject to the Thinkwell Corporation Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale (the "Thinkwell Terms").
Standard Credit Terms
Standard credit terms are "Net 30" for customers with outstanding balances less than $5,000. Customers requesting credit terms other than "Net 30", or requesting credit in excess of $5,000 must complete and sign a Thinkwell Corp. Credit Application. Please call 512-416-8000 and select option "4" to request a credit application. No other payment terms will be accepted on customer orders unless those terms are agreed in writing by Thinkwell Corporation in advance.
All bookstore orders are normally shipped FOB Livermore, California via FedEx and DHL. Shipping charges will appear on the invoice. Thinkwell normally ships via FedEx, and due to FedEx security requirements we cannot ship on third party shipping accounts. All bookstore orders are subject to a handling charge.
Invoice payments may be made via check, money order, cashier's check, ACH transfer, Bill.com, MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or PayPal. Payments should be remitted to our address listed below. Please include the Thinkwell invoice number with your payment to ensure proper processing. Invoices may be paid by a major credit card, PayPal, or ACH transfer by calling 512-416-8000 and selecting option "4". Invoice amounts of $500 or more paid with a credit card or PayPal will be charged a 2% convenience fee. Per the Thinkwell Terms, we will not accept any deductions on customer payments for credits taken, unless and until a credit memo has been issued by Thinkwell.Payment Address:
505 E Huntland Dr
Austin, TX 78752
Past Due Accounts
Per the Thinkwell Terms, any past due account will be charged a 1.5% late fee per month, or the highest rate permitted in the customer's state, whichever is less.
* Per the Thinkwell Terms, we will issue credit for the cost of any currently-published product you wish to return provided that (a) your return has been pre-authorized by Thinkwell with an RMA number, (b) your returns are received in good condition at our returns address within the time limit based of the original invoice date [see below], (c) each returned physical item is sealed in the original sealed package, unopened, without markings or store labels, (d) returns are shipped prepaid by a traceable method, (e) returns include a packing slip indicating the products and quantities being returned, (f) returns are packed in cartons of at least 250 lbs test for large cartons and 200 lbs test for small cartons so they arrive in re-saleable condition. In order to ensure proper credit for returned materials, all returns must be pre-authorized by Thinkwell. To request an RMA and shipping instructions, please fax your request to 512-416-8047. In the fax, please include the quantity, ISBN, and original invoice of the materials being returned. Shipping costs for returns are the customer's responsibility.
* All products other than Special Order products can be returned up to 100% and for 12 months from the original invoice date, however any returns in excess of 20% per ISBN of an original order will be assessed a 15% restocking fee on all units in excess of 20%. Certain product bundles including products from other publishers are listed as Special Order products on this web page, and are marked as "[SO]" or "SPECIAL ORDER" on the product invoice. Special Order ISBNs can be returned within 6 months of the original invoice date and returns cannot exceed 20% of the quantity ordered. There are no restocking fees for returns of Special Order products.
* We will accept Course Cancellation returns of all products without a restocking fee provided that 100% of the order units are returned in a single shipment. All Course Cancellation returns for purchases made between October 1 and the following March 31 must be received by May 1, and purchases made between April 1 and September 30 must be received by November 1. You must specify that you want a Course Cancellation Return at the time you request your RMA to avoid a restocking fee for excess returns.
* Credits for Out-of-Print (Discountinued) editions of products will be extended for 30 days after the published end-of-publication date appearing on this web page.